High Res Option
With MIDI Hi
Res you play the highest possible dynamic resolution currently available.
More in FAQ
Prices / Order
All other features are the same as MK 22.
- Keys: (according to specs of Vienna
Concert Grand standard):
- Keys moulded, dressed to size and polished key
- Key surface smoothed, honed and polished.
- Escapement point (note on depth) and evenly smooth moving is adjusted key by key.
Repeated regulation passages.
Key stop felt
- Channel Aftertouch Key pressure sensitivity adjustable
onboard with controller knob. Detachable. Controller user configurable.
Escapement point (note on depth) regulated key by key.
|Try out: Wien
in a studio setup
1110 Wien, Guglgasse 14
in pro atmosphere
Premium-Store: 1020 Wien, Zirkusgasse 40
+43 (1) 216 55 85-32
Try out: München:
best service GmbH www.bestservice.de
Montag bis Freitag
10:00 bis 17:00 Uhr
main line +49 (0)89 4522892-0
direct line +49 (0)89 4522892-21
|MK22 Studio and MK22:
- Patented FLK Light Sensor Technology
- Dynamics knob and velocity curve edit knobs.
Over 32000 different levels of note on velocity are
linearized to internal 256 MIDI values, followed by the user adjustable
dynamics knob and velocity curve knobs.
- For Hi Res linearized to minimum 4096 CC#88 values.
Unlike normal MIDI keyboard controllers implement velocity curves
shifting MIDI values and/or compressing the curve and consequently
minimize the MIDI dynamic range. the full MIDI range of 0 - 127 is
always available over the full range of the velocity curve knob.
- Trigger point fine tuned to about 2/3 of key travel.
Each key is adjusted manually on each keyboard.
- Pitch and modulation wheels
- "Piano Mode" on/off possible to enable very slow key
movements that don't produce a sound like on a grand piano.
- "Waterfall Mode" on/off possible. Adjustable MIDI velocity.
- Dynamic key release velocity.
- 3 digit 7 segment display
- 4 banks of 4 presets to store your custom parameter
permanently (selectable by MIDI Program Change commands).
- Up to 4 continuous pedals.
Continuous On/off possible for pedal switches.
MK2 recognizes polarity of standard MIDI CC pedals automatically. 2-10K
Ohms for MIDI CC controllers like expression pedals.
- Inversion of pedal polarity without restart possible.
- Damper pedal input works with continuous half damper pedals.
- Stereo 1/4" jack for dual pedal and stereo 1/4" jack for
- Calibration of custom pedals on all 4 pedal inputs possible.
- MIDI trio, USB connectors.
- USB Plug´n Play. No driver neccessary.
(WIN XP shows the instrument as an audio device on the
computer, installing the WIN XP driver shows it as a FLK MIDI device.)
USB Firmware Loader for PC and Mac.
- Metal case, wooden sidepanels.
- Dim. in cm:
Height 13.5 plus wheels and feet
(12.7 without wheels),
length 127, width 33.5
Weight 22 kg.
Loader V 1.12
Multiple strikes on one note (without "damper") possible.
Loader V 1.09
prepaired for MIDI Hi Res option
USB on I Pad
Preparation for FLK triple pedal
Extended compatibility with common volume/expression
pedals, switchable Ring <> Tip, pot calibration etc.
Improved compatibility with external software.
Improved linearization of continuous controller inputs
Update and Midi Hi Res not possible with Modells FLK, MK1, MK2.
- In development
- Pianissimo extended
- Dynamic knobs switchable as controller knobs
- Planned features:
- Adjustable dynamic leveling black keys - white keys with
retained full MIDI resolution. Storable.
- Split point(s)
FLK keyboards are completely designed and manufactured in Vienna (Austria)
More at Prices / Order